Myler English Dee with Hooks
Myler English Dee Ported MB 04 Snaffle Bit with Hooks is the Myler alternative to the traditional three-piece mouthpiece commonly used in snaffle bits. When the reins are engaged, the mouthpiece rotates onto the horse's tongue in order to apply the necessary tongue pressure to teach a horse to give to the bit or break at the poll.
- Traditional English Dee Cheek Piece with Hooks for Bridle/Rein Placement
- Copper Inlay on Inside of Bars to Encourage Salivation
- 7/16" Bars Shaped in Pronounced Curve to Allow Comfortable Swallowing
- 1/4" Low Port for Introduction of Tongue Relief
- Stainless Steel - No Rust!